TOP 111 RESEARCH PAPER TOPICS IN 2019
University life starts with a lot of writing work. Each tutor requires students to create an essay or a research paper. As a result, it seems that choosing unique and interesting research topics for college or high school is the most difficult process. The student cannot choose the first idea example he meets online. 5 homework is going to present you good unique topics for your A+ research paper!
What is Research Paper? Definition
Research paper is the same kind of work as all the others (term paper, dissertation etc.). Research work is intended to learn things and phenomena, to understand and analyze some natural phenomena, and allows making some kind of discovery. It is a process of learning and conducting research.
The main criterion for college and high school research is to obtain objectively new knowledge. In the case of academic research, we can talk about subjectively new, but independently gained knowledge.
What is Research Paper Topics? What are they needed for?
An interesting and relevant topic is half the success in performing the work. The choice of the research topic in comparison with the research writing takes very little time, which does not negate the significance of this stage of work. After all, only if the current topic is found, scientific research makes sense. As a rule, lists of good topics are kept in educational institution. But they are not unique. You can propose yours or choose your favorite topic from the list. To move away from the pattern, you should slightly modify the theme according to the changed situation in the particular area.
List of 111 Interesting Research Paper Topics
Did you decide to choose a topic for writing the work in advance. Or do you want simply to get acquainted with the existing list of good topics in relevant disciplines? Therefore, below you can finde only the best and interesting writing topics. We selected and created the TOP-10 topics in each subject. Moreover, our 5homework blog presents nice iedas for high school. You will also find a bonus in the form of top 11 exclusive topic list!
Research Paper Topics on Entertainment and Sport
- Sports injuries and specificity of their treatment
Sports injuries, its features, and types. The specification of sports injuries.
- Injuries in volleyball
Some statistic data and effective ways of its prevention.
- Aggression in sports
Comparative analysis of the expressed aggression among sportsmen.
- Motivation in artistic gymnastics.
The task of providing psychological support for training young athletes at the primary education stage. The volitional regulation of athletes.
- Women’s sports and its psychology features
Sport determines the specifics of the personality of the female gender in a large extent. Needs and emotions.
- Scholars and coaches must work together
Sports biomechanics, nutrition for athletes, and hypoxic training. Young people with a set of injuries instead of recovery burn out and often leave the distance.
- Sports leaders formation and its features
Psychological features of sports training and mental states of athletes in the training process. Sociological approach.
- Use of curd whey
What is the biological value of whey?
- Balanced diet for weightlifters
A number of features. Methods of drawing up
- Influence of steroids
The steroids worsen the work of memory and influence negatively on the brain functions.
Research Paper Topics on Psychology
- Psychological aspects of mate preferences
The relationship between preferences in choosing a partner and DNA. The evolution of marriage preferences.
- Social education in groups and its benefits
The interaction of various aspects of the personality of one person and social interaction between the participants.
- The artificial intelligence and its future domination on the Earth
Are we threatened with the absolute power of artificial intelligence? The future perspective of artificial intelligence.
- The appearance of stereotypes in society
What means “stereotype behavior”? How does social stereotype predetermine our behavior?
- The elements of the current sex education
Is modern sex education effective enough?
- The kinds of the most serious dissociative disorders
The classification of the most dangerous disorders. Causes of occurrence. Their danger to society.
- The psychological danger aspect of gambling
Gambling addiction as an impulse control disorder. Factors, danger and prognosis.
- Nonverbal communication between men and women
The difference between men and women communication using the body language.
- Suicide bombers
Describe the psychological portrait of person becomes a suicide bomber.
- Bad dreams influencing our mood
The study of dreams as an opportunity to understand your mood. Improving emotional and mental well-being through dreaming.
Research Paper Topics on Business
- Turning a business idea into a triumphant startup
How to turn an idea into a startup, if there is neither money nor a team.
- Increasing sales with the help of creative marketing
Best creative marketing techniques and their impact.
- Productive time management for various teams
Main features and best time management programs.
- Multitasking: advantages and disadvantages of this method of work
How to survive in the XXI century using multitasking? Is it always useful?
- Dirty business tactics
Manipulation and other popular methods of dirty business management.
- Expanding the business into a new region or country
The probable difficulties and features.
- Startup without money: is it real?
How to create a team of professionals without money?
- Family entrepreneurship
The main problems and prospects.
- Climate change and international business strategies
The climate change poses new challenges for lenders and financial institutions.
- Famous business leaders
Tell about world famous entrepreneurs, their business strategy and tactics.
Research Paper Topics on History
- Greek and Roman culture similarity
Common features of society and culture.
- Various monetary systems’ impacts on human development
The evolution of the world monetary system. The development of international monetary relations.
- The Asian art impact on the contemporary art
A wide range of religions, conquerors and cultural influences.
- The act of Green Revolution in human history
What is the meaning of the green revolution?
- WWII factors
The most important and decisive factor of the WWII.
- The mass media influence in the US war in Vietnam
Opinion differences on the war between the media and the US government
- Martin Luther King struggling with the Catholic Church
Protest movement rapprochement in the rights of black and white men.
- World War II and its influence on women rights
Women’s participation in the war and their performance of traditionally male duties.
- The most powerful military tactics of all time
The most non-standard but successful military tactics strategies.
- The danger of facing the WWIII in the few years
The threat of a third world war. Possible scenario.
Middle School Research Paper Topics
- Schools and the uniform
Should all schools demand to dress uniforms?
- A laptop instead of books
Should books be changed for the computers?
- The government permission for detaining suspected terrorists without trial
The validity and legitimacy of these actions.
- A universal health care plan
Our country must present a universal program.
- Separation of boys and girls at school
The pupils of different gender should be in separate classes
- An intensive security screening for airplane travelers
Persons flying in airplanes must undergo absolute security screenings
It is a must for every business and household.
- Breaking the rules celebrities
All the celebrities breaking the law must face stricter penalties.
- A warning label on the fast food products
It is a must for unhealthy fast food items.
- Educational establishments with low scores on standardized tests
Should they be closed?
Health Research Paper Topics
- Food manufacturers are killing us
Food steroids and other elements like antibiotics and sprays are very harmful for our health
- Chinese-manufactured toys
The items must be withdrawn from importing because of the lead contain.
- Models must have a minimum weight limit
The problem of anorexia among the models.
- Prescription medicines
The government must create a national base in order to track controlled substances.
- Vaccines among children
Justification of opinion that parents must avoid vaccinating of their children.
- School lunches restrictions
The government must impose restrictions on foods that are performed at school
- Controversial problems of birth control
Birth control is a problem of all humanity.
- Effective Alzheimer’s prevention
Describing the characteristics, features and effectiveness.
- Cancer preventing: are there any effective ways?
Stages, rules, and effective methods.
- Anorexia and obesity – two extremes
Unhealthy body conditions, two opposite extremes and psychological background.
Research Paper Topics on Environment
- The climate changings during the last 40 years
Major changes and predictions for the future – what awaits the world?
- The exaggeration of climate change because of global warming
Breaking down into paragraphs all known arguments against common beliefs regarding the level of danger, causes and harm from climate change and carbon dioxide emissions.
- The wind energy as an alternative energy source
The cheap, effective and practical energy of wind.
- Reducing air pollution using the most effective methods
The most affordable and effective ways of reducing the pollutants concentration in the atmosphere
- The best method to reduce global warming
What can do an ordinary person in order to slow down climate changings?
- The global warming impact on the wildlife
Global warming greatly affects the life of the flora and fauna. Some species of living creatures expand their ranges, while others, on the contrary, on the verge of extinction.
- Ocean pollution and its tragedies
The deterioration of the ocean water quality, as well as causing significant damage to all inhabitants of the Ocean.
- Recycling as the best way to make the world a better place
The method of garbage recycling into something useful.
- Preserving the endangering species
The protection measures for endangered species listed in the Red Book.
- Drinking water for all
Can the present society provide drinking water all over the world?
Technology Research Paper Topics
- The most powerful technology for solving world difficulties
The most breakthrough technologies of our time.
- Countries like China that continue controlling citizens’ Internet access
The ways to restrict citizens’ access to resources. Resident attitudes towards Internet control.
- The impact of the information technologies on the world
The positive and negative impact of information technology on human life.
- New technologies that are changing the world
New technologies of the future.
- The impact of digital learning on the education
Truth and lies about digital education.
- The best alternative for infertile couples to have a baby
The modern concept of management infertile couples.
- The comparison of raising adopted and birth kids
All the peculiarities of the children upbringing by adoptive parents. Problems and their solving.
- Should there be changes in the determination of “a person dead”?
Rules for determining the moment of person death. Incomplete in the fixation of death.
- Organ donors and pain medicines
Organ donors are not subject to anesthesia during the removal of organs.
- The ideas of human cloning
Why people cannot be cloned?
Research Paper Topics on Religion
- The Greek myths and legends impact on the European culture
The influence that ancient culture has had on the development of all European peoples.
- Modern life and the impact of religions
The role of religion in the modern world.
- Atheism as a kind of religion
Theologians claim that atheism is a peculiar form of religion.
- The history of Islam
The emergence and spread of Islam. Why Islam became a world religion?
- The impact of religion on different wars
Is religion the cause of most wars?
- The impact of religions on economics
Influence of religion on the state and growth rates of the world economy.
- Religions and gender
The problem of gender in relation to religion.
- The difference between Christianity and Islam
The main differences between Islam and Orthodoxy: a comparison of religions.
- Crisis of faith
Its reasons and the way out of it.
- Black churches
What are the black churches? Characteristics and features.
Women and Gender Research Paper Topics
- Sex and leadership
How to use knowledge about gender differences to succeed.
- Sexual harassment
The causes, signs, and stages.
- The #MeToo movement
The solidarity, which was replaced by the reflection of the generations split.
- Female gender and parenting
Women and their help in the child’s sexual identification.
- Gender and prostitution
In our century, the prostitution has changed the gender.
- Gender and standards of beauty
Men and women beauty standards are very different from each other.
- Sexual behavior
The essence of the concept and its functions.
- Childfree group and gender.
The phenomenon prevalence among women and men.
- Feminism as a movement
The ideology of the struggle for women’s rights.
- Gender roles and its stereotypes
General ideas about the role of every gender in society, which hinder the correct assessment of oneself.
Bonus: TOP 11 Most Interesting Research Paper Topics for Writing in 2019:
- America can be the policeman of the entire world
The power of an American state makes it capable to bring the order around the world.
- Federalist or Anti-Federalist?
The struggle of federalists and anti-federalists.
- The Industrial Revolution and its impact on the modern world transformation
The Industrial Revolution as a Social Revolution. Modern mechanization of production.
- Terrorism in the USA
Domestic terrorism in the US: the definition and scale.
- Drinking at the age lower than 18
Is it necessary to allow persons lower than 18 years to drink alcohol?
- The cell phones changed the world society
How have the mobile phones changed the world?
- College education and its efficiency for the modern job market
Describe the correlation between modern demand in job market and college education offer.
- Bullying: how to stop it with the power of laws
Intimidation by classmates: what can be changed in the legislation to protect the child?
- The world problem of cheap labor
International labor migration because of cheap labor.
- Child soldiers
What modern child soldiers look like and how do they live.
- Decreasing the number of divorces using the harder laws
How to reduce the number of divorces by changing the legislation?
Selecting a Topic: How to choose a topic for research paper?
The research topic is the area and perspective of the study. When choosing writing topics for college, the relevance is formulated and real interest is realized. The relevance of the study opens the importance and significance. It gives an understanding why the student studies this particular problem. And here are some more tips to perform a great paper:
Be interested in the chosen topic
You must be really engaged in the topic. If you are able to choose the topic yourself, then try to connect it with the area of your engagements. It is the best motivation to work! You can perform a deep analysis of the problem and investigate it.
Review the fits on topic selection of your assignment’s guideline
If you’re really involved in current events but your tutor wants you to write a work on a history topic, you may choose a topic that fits both questions. A great sample is investigating the relationship between the US and North Korea. Nevertheless, approve your paper topic by your tutor first.
It may seem to be boring to work on historical paper. As an example, how innovative can be the discussion of French revolution or Perl Harbor? However, an innovative strategy can provide the edge among other authors. A paper must address the problem from a different and extraordinary perspective.
Answer yourself the basic questions:
Think of the following questions:
- WHY did you choose this issue? What fascinates you about this topic?
- WHO are the data providers and sources on this topic?
- WHAT are the main questions?
- WHERE is the topic relevant: at the local, national or international level?
- WHEN is the topic relevant? Is it a current issue or a historical one?
Research paper is a very serious and fundamental work. It involves a deep approach to the subject, an extensive research part, and succinct conclusions. In addition, research work has strict requirements for the format. Often writing a college paper causes difficulties for a student. To get out of a predicament or simply to facilitate the process of writing, 5homework.com offers assistance and is ready to do your work for A+!