Need help with Choosing Marketing Project Ideas?
Marketing students know that the work on any project starts with defining the topic and the general direction of the work. In fact, in most cases, this is the most challenging part of a task. If you are not assigned to a particular topic, you should come up with suitable ideas on your own.
But we are here to save your day. In this article, you will find 55 ideas that can be used for marketing projects. You will pass the first stage quickly and will have more time and energy on the following stages of work. But choose wisely in order not to waste time on a topic that will be not interesting to you, or you do not have enough material to disclose it. Think twice before sticking to the particular variant.
Our Marketing research topics ideal for college students
We have decided to collect some great market research topics in order to help students and save their time. They are aimed at an issue that should be interesting to the students and relevant to their field of study. Choosing one of them you will perform an engaging and unique project and share your discoveries with your mates and teachers.
It is very convenient to have lists like this. You do not have to sit in a library and brainstorming trying to get the idea out of nowhere. This part of the work is done now. And any of the presented topics are free to use! What a great opportunity for you to perform a fascinating project and be proud of the results!
List of 55 Marketing Research Project Ideas
We have divided our list of 55 marketing essay topics into groups according to their specifications. Now your task is to define the most suitable variant. Take into consideration the subject, field of study, and your personal preferences. We hope you will find what you are looking for here.
10 General Marketing Topics:
1. Social networks as marketing channels: a well-known but often-ignored fact.
2. The correlation between the level of sales and product packing.
3. Importance of setting relationships with your customers.
4. Humor in marketing: pros and cons.
5. What should we know about the e-commerce system in the USA?
6. Statistics of customer satisfaction.
7. The role of gender in sales tactics.
8. Behaviors factors that define shopping habits.
9. Impulsive shopping: meaning and significance.
10. What can be considered unethical in marketing?
Now let’s move to more specific groups of topics.
10 E-marketing Research Topics:
Here’re topics for your marketing project ideas considering e-marketing.
1. E-market: future of commerce.
2. What will happen with traditional marketing?
3. Defining the needs of the audience online.
4. How to make your online customers happy?
5. Email marketing: pros and cons.
6. Google ads and other means for marketing on the internet.
7. People’s reaction on e-marketing.
8. Different approaches for conducting business online.
9. How to analyze the results of your work?
10. Online customer support: requirements.
10 Social Media Marketing Ideas:
1. Creating a Custom URL on Facebook.
2. How to optimize a profile picture for a business page?
3. Best time to do your posts.
4. How to run a contest for your followers?
5. Importance of having specific hashtags.
6. How to launch a campaign on Facebook?
7. Video posts: how you can use them?
8. Infographic and other visual content.
9. Chatbots: pros and cons.
10. How to create a content plan?
Want more marketing research topics for college students?
10 Interesting Marketing Project Ideas:
1. The evolution of advertising.
2. Marketing channels today and how to get the most of them?
3. Facebook advertising tools.
4. Advantages and disadvantages of TV ads.
5. How to run an advertising campaign properly?
6. How brand reputation depends on the promotion?
7. Popular slogans: common techniques and tricks.
8. How to achieve your advertising goals?
9. Consumer needs and how to trace them.
10. The difference between sales and discount offers.
This topic can be modified and adjusted to your own derides and needs.
10 Video Marketing Ideas:
You should know that video is a trend now, so topics about it are on the list of good marketing project ideas without arguing.
1. How to film instructional videos?
2. Live to stream: what you should know about this tool?
3. Hosting a webinar: guidelines and useful tips for starters.
4. Benefits of creating and posting “behind-the-scenes” videos.
5. Length of videos: how to fit every social network requirement?
6. Educational content: why it brings more traffic today?
7. Online series and short movies.
8. Regular video content: ideas for companies.
9. What information should be converted into the video form nowadays?
10. Presenting new products and special offers wit video.
Bonus: TOP-5 Unique & Awesome Marketing Project Ideas:
Here are some more interesting marketing research project ideas for you to choose from:
1. Brand equality: the role of CSR in this process/.
2. Manipulation in marketing campaigns: how to encourage customers to buy more?
3. The connection between brand awareness and social media activity.
4. Does advertising influence the way of life of society?
5. Online shopping: what aspects customers worry the most about?
We hope this selection is enough or at least you will find the direction for your own ideas. Feel free to alter or combine the offered topics in order to come up with something new and unique.
Did you find the right topic for you? Congratulations! But this is only the beginning of the fun! More to come! You need to make sure that chosen topic from our selection of ideas for marketing projects will suit your interests, skills, and the field of study. This will ease further work.
Now you have to think of the form you will present your project and what purpose will it have. After this write down a plan and the key points you want to disclose. Then you will see the picture and what materials to collect.
Writers at 5homework prepare unique Marketing Project Idea for you
Our team of professionals has created this list of topics and tips from their own experience. But this is not the limit for us. We can help you much more. You can go further and order the project to be done completely. Whether it is an essay or a research paper or any other presentation – our 5homework.com team is happy to assist! So do not hesitate to order professional help in your academic tasks.